Monthly Archives: August 2018
1. The minimum age allowed is 18 months.
2. Skills are checked in the security guard service:
– selecting someone else’s item;
– protection and rejection of feed (checked simultaneously);
– detention, protection of the trainer and attitude to the shot (checked simultaneously).
Description of performing skills Continue reading
When bringing a new tenant (a puppy or a kitten) into the house, first of all, you must be aware that this is a big responsibility. First, it needs to be cared for, fed, and given warmth and tenderness. Second, raise a well-behaved and obedient family member.
The educational process of a puppy is quite difficult and requires a lot of effort and patience on the part of the owner. So, what you need to know about raising animals.
1. It is necessary to start education from the first minutes of finding the baby in the house, but in any case do not train (this can affect the nervous system). Continue reading