Basic rules for raising an obedient pet
When bringing a new tenant (a puppy or a kitten) into the house, first of all, you must be aware that this is a big responsibility. First, it needs to be cared for, fed, and given warmth and tenderness. Second, raise a well-behaved and obedient family member.
The educational process of a puppy is quite difficult and requires a lot of effort and patience on the part of the owner. So, what you need to know about raising animals.
1. It is necessary to start education from the first minutes of finding the baby in the house, but in any case do not train (this can affect the nervous system).
2. Determine for yourself what your new pet should be, and what it should not do, being at the age of a Mature dog. So to speak, limit the scope of behavior.
3. Do not allow yourself to behave unruly at an early age (it may leave an imprint on future adult behavior). Do not give slack to plaintive eyes, do not allow the puppy to manipulate the owner. Pay great attention to the game with the baby, but do not use in the process of furnishings or things that may be later spoiled.
4. Equip a sleeping place (put warm bedding or build a special house), take a certain place for eating (a bowl with clean water and food).
5. To purchase a variety of toys, balls. In a word, everything that will allow the dog to frolic enough.
6. You will also need an engraving for the dog, this will serve as a decoration for the pet, and you can also engrave the name of the puppy and the phone number of the owner.
It is very important to encourage the puppy for good behavior. In this case, you can use some Goodies and warm words. In the opposite situation, when there is disobedience, you need to use elements of punishment. Jerks of the leash or other slightly unpleasant effects will only benefit. Puppies are curious and can accidentally run away from the owner, so that if necessary, the dog can easily be found buy an address book for the dog.
How to get used to the toilet
This is probably the most responsible and difficult task. It is better to start the process with a limited area (it is not recommended to take the baby outside for up to two months). Determine the place by covering it with old Newspapers or diapers. Make sure that immediately after waking up the puppy went to the designated place and only there relieved the need. After this, you need to encourage the baby with a favorite treat or Pat on the withers, and praise the puppy in a confident tone.
Dog breeders recommend applying these rules in practice. It is absolutely unacceptable to deviate from the prescribed norms of behavior. A clear implementation of one hundred percent will make it possible to grow a loyal pet that will please the owner and will not become a tedious burden.