The most non-dominant dogs
A dog is fine, but the fur throughout the apartment is not very good. It not only complicates cleaning and “refills” all the food on the table, but also provokes allergic reactions. That’s why “non-dominant” dog breeds are so popular today. But let’s see, do dogs really exist without molting? And what breeds to pay attention to if the difficulties with wool are not yours?
Are there dogs that don’t shed?
Non-compliant dogs are a myth. That’s news, isn’t it? In the world, there are simply no dogs that do not shed at all, because updating the coat is a completely natural and normal process. Even hairless dogs have a few hairs on the muzzle or a light down covering the body – and all these hairs fall out from time to time. But do not rush to get upset!
Wool periodically marks have any dogs, but in different quantities. In some breeds, hair falls out so rarely that it is almost invisible. These dogs were called “non-compliant”. What are these breeds?
The most non-dominant dogs
They can be divided into four groups:
The first is a hairless breed like the Chinese crested, American hairless Terrier and the Mexican hairless dog. These Pets have too little hair, and you will most likely not notice their molting.
The second group is wire-haired dogs, such as Schnauzers, Jack Russell Terriers, affenpinchers, wire-haired dachshunds, and so on. these dogs have a soft undercoat and a stiff outer coat that practically does not fall out. How, then, does molting occur? It is replaced by a plucking procedure (trimming), which can be performed at home alone or with a professional groomer.
The third group includes “curly” dogs. Beautiful curls almost do not fall off, but care for them should still be thorough. The dog needs to be combed regularly so that the hair does not lose its appearance and does not get lost in tangles.
The fourth group is long-haired dogs with a small amount of undercoat (for example, Yorkies). The cycle of active hair growth is very long: about 7.5 months, so their molting will also pass unnoticed.
Let’s go to specific examples?
Top 10 non-dominant dogs
We already know that non-compliant dogs are a myth. But let’s list the dog breeds that shed less than others. Opponents of the fur on the furniture and coats, take note!
1. The American naked Terrier is a very mobile and cheerful dog for an active person.
2. The Afghan Greyhound is an aristocratic pet for a spacious home that is sure to become your pride.
3. Affenpinscher is a kid with character, a great companion.
4. Bichon-frieze is a small aristocrat, a real home decoration.
5. The Brussels Griffon is a serious and very unpretentious pet.
6. The wire-haired Jack Russell Terrier is a compact superhero that will forever conquer boredom in your home.
7. York is a favorite of the whole world, an ideal breed for keeping in an apartment.
8. The Chinese crested dog is a very gentle, sensitive and loyal dog that will win the heart of anyone.
9. Maltese lapdog-the luxurious coat of this dog will please both the eye and the soul, because it will not cause problems with molting.
10. The Mexican naked dog is a stunningly sensitive and responsive dog that will never go unnoticed.
11. Poodle-it turns out, not only the most trained, but also very clean dog.
12. The Scotch Terrier is an aristocratic dog, in which everything is perfect.
13. The Staffordshire Terrier is a serious guard, not distracted by such nonsense as molting.
14. Schnauzers – a whole group of spectacular dogs, whose business card is beauty and nobility.
15. The Airedale Terrier is a cheerful handsome man, with whom you will not get bored!
And this is only 15 breeds, in fact they are much more!
Dogs without molting
Friends, what “non-binding” breed won your heart?